The following links will guide you through the process of obtaining a business contract issued through the Business Contracts Office.
UC Berkeley Deans, Directors, Department Chairs, Administrative Officers Memo dated 9/14/00 Business Contracts Office: Roles & Responsibilities
The above referenced 9/14/00 Memo has the following attachments:
• Attachment 1: Roles and Responsibilities
• Attachment 2: Contract Types
• Attachment 3: Business Contracts Office Request Form: The form is used to request services from the Business Contracts Office. The information on the request form is used to clarify project scope and risk assessment, and the form must be signed by an authorized departmental manager. See the BCO Request Form Guide for more information, and for instructions and issues pertaining to completion of the form.
• Attachment 4: Business Contracts Office Road Map: Checklist to guide the customer through the contract process.
• Attachment 5: BCO Approval Form (updated): Form used to ensure that all involved departments of the University have reviewed and approved the terms and conditions of a proposed agreement prior to formal execution on the contract.